TK

TK
JUST <3 THIS FACE

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Life....as we know it

So it's been forever and a day sice I blogged,but since nobody follows it yet,it's ok lol...YES I am laughing at myself!! so here is what's new, Tristen is 1 now! oh my what a handfull she is, learing to walk,and loves to get into everything....she is a curious little busybody!! She is still the most cutest kid I have ever seen, not being bias, everyone thinks so:) I have opened my own online boutique modeling service ,it's doing ok so far! he hubby has finally finished with college!! He is now working and we are hopefully moving soon, I am gonna miss my family soooo much ,I am use to them being a hop,skip, and jump away...not sure how I will adjust but the house we are hoping for is sooo much bigger,therfore so is the payment but we like it and the neighborhood seems great!!! crossing fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment