TK

TK
JUST <3 THIS FACE

Monday, June 13, 2011

bad blogger!

Ok, ok I am a bad blogger! lol but it's ok because I have no followers so I can do pretty much anything I want lol....so my nieces are coming down next week they are 13 and 14 lol but it's more like 13 going on 8 and 14 going on 17 lol so they act and think! I love them dearly but they can be a handfull,especially with a 8 month old teething babygirl. I just hope my nerves can take it lol, I know they can , I really want to enjoy them while I can, before they are to cool to hang out with me lol. Me and my hubby want to start taking other niece and nephews for weekend visits but schedules are in the way for that because they all play sports and ther dad is a truck driver so we got to get them when we can, if it's possible for us,and so far that has not worked out lol but hopefully soon,especially before we move(if we do!) well yesterday we went to see Tristen's great gma (my husbands gma, on his father;'s side) we had a great time at gma.s with her and uncle Ken,he is gonna make my daughter a Razor back fan before it's over with lol, well we decided(using the term we very loosely because i didnt care for the idea, but whatever)to go over to where his dad and step mom live(with her mother) since his step mom's mother (ma-maw to my hubby)has never got to see our babygirl in person ,only pics! well they (his dad and step mom,) had their other grand kids(vicki's daughter's kids) over and the youngest one supposively has ADHD, or whatever it is, but that little girl, whooo let me tell ya! she was hyper,no doubt! but she kept running up to my daughter grabbing her and tring to play with her but WAY TO ROUGH! she would grab her arm and try to start slinging her ,I was like no,no,no, i stopped her and tried to be nice, then she would put her hands in her face on her mouth and just rub all over her face, again I was like umm no! you can't touch her in the face! and then the little SHIT! puts her hair in my daughter's face, ok that's it I STOOD UP WITH Tristen! gave my husband "THE LOOK" so hge was like ok, gotcha! while im standing this damn kid comes up and tries doing this stuff to her ,so I pushed her away from her said NO!THAT'S IT, IM DONE! and told my husband It's time to go! so I went out and put Tristen in her car seat and got in the car, FLAMING! then my husband was saying bye and told them they needed to calm that kid down(his step mom said no!,cn u believe that?) then he said now I got to go calm her (me) down, he got in the car,reassured me he was on my side,and that I did very good an was an excellent mother, A nd we both decided that if them grand-parents ever want to see Tristen ,well they will come over to gma's while we are visiting with her or they can make the hour and a half drive to see us ....ok im done !........OH OH OH!!!!! Tristen got her first booking through LDM!!! so now we just wait for her package to arrive,could take a few weeks!! but we are excited! hope we get something really cute!!! my little model! and she has her 2nd tooth coming in,

No comments:

Post a Comment