TK

TK
JUST <3 THIS FACE

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

catch up!

Ok gotta play catch up, since I did not blog yesterday or the day before???? don't remember if I did or not lol . Well I guess I took it ok when Tristen sat in the shopping cart although she likes to lean to her left and I really think them shopping cart covers could use more cushion! seriously! THINKING IM GONNA HAVE TO INVEST IN SOME SMALL THROW PILLOWS TO STUFF AROUND HER LOL .I was shocked how well she did at Jalapeno tree today in the highchair, I think she was so excited she kept trying to grab everything!!! mostly the tortilla chips lol but she settled for mommy's guacamole and sour cream:)...Iknow what you might be thinking,but the girl WILL NOT EAT BABYFOOD!PERIOD! I have got her to eat the toddler oatmeal w/ banana's and just found out she LOVES gerber yogurt,banana/vanilla flavor so far! she can put them down lol...but that's asfar as it goes for her then she wants big people food,ugh gonna have to start using my new blender hahahaa, well tomorrow she has to go back to the DR. for a check-up, she just got over being sick! so im hoping all is well again,and she put back on the few oz. she lost...we shall see!!! til tomorrow,goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment