TK

TK
JUST <3 THIS FACE

Thursday, May 19, 2011

learn something new everyday!

Well I always loved the saying you learn something new everyday, because most days this is true!  However today I was not thrilled with what I learned although im happy to have the information now and very happy that I have already informed a few people through word of mouth! My daughter has been teething and let me just scream ahhhhhhhhhh , I know she is in pain,so what do i do? well I do what plenty of mothers before me have done(my mom did) I give her baby orajel, no problem,no biggie,right???? WRONG!!!!!http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/orajel.asp
CHECK THAT LINK OUT!
NO MORE ORAJEL FOR MY PRINCESS,I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE ODDS ,HER LIFE IS NOT WORTH THE CHANCE OF IT,JUST FOR A FEW MINUTES OF HER RELIEF,NO THANK YOU, I WILL STICK WITH TEETHING RINGS,COLD RAGS,MY FINGERS...MAYBE A LITTLE ACETAMINOPHEN , GONNA CHECK INTO THE TEETHING NECLACE.....BABY ORAJEL SHOULD BE PULLED FROM SHELVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment