TK

TK
JUST <3 THIS FACE

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

should be sleeping!

well its 2:31 A.M. I so should be sleeping right now, before my daughter wakes up and I don't get too, but today was just a long busy day and this is my way of winding down:)....so we slept in til noon(which was great! then had a trip to Tyler so my hubby could get a few things done for school and work...blah! but had to be done,we went to get out of the house lol, usually we only get to do that on weekends so we took this oppertunity! well today my daughter graduated from my little baby,to my big baby, she no longer fits in her carrier so we had to invest in the bigger 'car seat", not the kind you can carry her around in:(...so I also invested in the shopping cart /high chair cover:( im gonna be freaking out the next time we get out to go somewhere!!!! and also today i noticed a little tiny white spot on her bottom gums.....could it be??? is it soooo????? maybe just maybe she will have a tooth soon!!!!! sure would explain her extreme crankyness lately lol, or maybe that's where she takes after me bahahah lol....can't believe my baby will be 8 months old next friday, ugh that 1 year b,day is getting closer and closer!!! well good morning good night ...whatever lol;)

No comments:

Post a Comment