TK

TK
JUST <3 THIS FACE

Sunday, June 5, 2011

M.I.A. & Randomness

Ok I have been M.I.A. FOR A WHILE! lol but just so much going on ,I forget to get on here sometimes! Well there is talk about possibly moving! this could be a great thing, we will be a lttle further from family but it means more money and better home(bigger) so this is really good!!! Tristen really needs more room then what we have, I mean do not get me wrong,she has a goodsize room wth everything she needs, she has a huge fenced in yard , but the house is just so cramped we need space lol, I myself would love to have a bedroom my king size bed fits in with everything else i need in my room haha not like now where we had o make our den our living room and make our living room a bedroom yea im serious!....it's ridiculous! so come on August so I know what our future plans hold for us!!! On another note my babygirl is gonna be 1 year old in like 3 months, I just can't believe how fast time flew by!! so we have decided ,since i want such an extravagant 1st birthday,to start taking a little money each month that we have left (3) and buy a few things we need, so come September we are not strapped for cash and empty handed! we are thinking of getting a bounce house or water slide,but just not sure if we want to rent or buy...depends on rental prices! but im getting pretty excited about this!  On a completly depressing note: There have been so many babies dying lately ,it is so heart wrenching I have read about 4 babies myself and heard of aleast 3 more since Feb. it makes me more grateful for my daughter, but also scares the living crap out of me, I mean these babies go down for naps and "just die"? seriously ? and all they can come up with is sids? makes me ache for those mothers, how could "GOD" take them babies,they need to be with their mommy and daddy's I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND,AND I DONTWANNA HEAR THE CRAP"IT WAS THEIR TIME" OR GOD HAS A REASON!...WHATEVER,IT IS CRAP!   
on another note yep, this is what i meant by RANDOMNESS!...just read a story in the paper about a friend ,who i have not seen in years,and it's obvious he has not made good choices but I hear he was in a run in with the police,and apperantly tried to 'run them over" and they opened fire! so he ended up being shot multiple(5 is what i hear) times, shocks me to my very core, and i just hope(not pray,cause that never has helped me before) he makes it through, last i heard he was in bad shape but the paper says otherwise! ugh stupid cops would have opened fire on me and i think i would have made sure to run one over lol,yea im bad but dang! did they really need to shoot 5 x? i mean move your ass out of the way get in your car and chase him ya punks!
anyhooooo.......a little upset with a friend /family member of mine, she lied to me, and i don't care if it was a little white lie,pink blue green or orange...LYING IS LYING! and I do not tolerate it, nothing in life more than a lier,thief or dopehead that i can not stand or will i tolerate! so i had recently asked her to be my baby's god-mother but now im kinda questioning it, i mean if you lie,then you are a lier and  don't know what i can or can not rust you wth! sux but true! so sorry candy, but i think i am pulling that title for now, and i know you asked me to talk to you if we ever got mad at each other, but i think its better this way,because im still trying to figure out how i feel about it all!

ok im tired of typing and my babygirl is about to wake up so until next time, hopefully not that long this time hahaha...buh-bye
trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment